Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SEASON'S CHANGE


Seasons change. So do priorities. When Archer arrived I knew something had to give. After much reflection I had to admit that I couldn't do everything. So, it is with sadness, but with peace I won't be posting as often as I used to. I've truly enjoyed my blogging adventure that started a year ago and maybe one day this will become a space I can frequent more often. Thank you to all my readers, I've been so blessed to know that I've inspired many to live a bit more beautifully.

Follow me on Instagram @jlmeyer and on Pinterest for daily glimpses into my life and for fashion, recipes and DIY projects. 

Joanna

P.S. Don't you just love Archer's mobile?? It was handcrafted by the talented, and hilarious Alison Show. I recommend visiting her blog, it's full of fabulous things. And let's not forget Archer's sheets. They are also handmade by the talented Iviebaby, you can see her Etsy shop here.

2 comments: