Friday, May 10, 2013

PROJECT SHARED ROOM {Our First Purchases}


1. Urban Outfitters >>2. West Elm >>3. & 4. Ikea

Because I love making collages, I made one to show you a few of our first purchases for the room. The one I'm most excited about is the West Elm light. As you can see from my previous post's pictures, there is only one window in the room and no ceiling light. Installing a light from the center of the ceiling will bring some much needed brightness and cheer to the room. Hopefully, the electrician will be here to install it next week. (We are all about DIY, but when it comes to electricity, we figured we should just call the pros) And the rug, light and pillow are brining in the aztec and geometric style while still remaining masculine enough for my men to call it theirs, too. At last but not least, the ikea shelf will provide some much needed storage for my little buddy's things. 

Have a great weekend!!!
Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment