Monday, March 18, 2013

Blueberry Gingerbread Spice {ICED TEA}

I've become some type of a tea fanatic in the recent months, which means I've accumulated ALOT of different flavors in the process. Thinking about the warm spring/summer months ahead I've been getting creative with my tea drinking. With that said...Welcome to my iced tea series. In the coming weeks I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite blends. 

Blueberry + Gingerbread Spice = AMAZING! This blend of teas creates a nostalgic feeling, like you are taking your favorite pie and creating an amazing tea out of it. I choose not to sweeten my teas, so the flavor remains light and not too sweet. 

How I brew my iced teas:
1. Boil water in your tea kettle
2. Pour boiling water over tea bags & stir a bit
3. Place in refrigerator over night
4. Sometime the next day remove tea bags, pop in a couple iced cubes and enjoy!
*If you are going to add honey or sugar I recommend doing this while it is still hot 

Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment