Monday, February 25, 2013

NURSERY STYLE


The husband and I found out last weekend that Baby Meyer is a boy! We are so excited! 

The condo only has one bedroom so we will all be shacking up together for the next couple of years. So, my new task and latest obsession is designing our shared bedroom. So far these are a few of the things I've picked out for our little one. The grey arrows, grey chevron and black triangles are our fabric choices for Baby Meyer's crib bedding, changing pad cover and boppy pillow. I found the cutest baby bedding designer on Etsy, her shop is called Iviebaby. The orange aztec pattern is the area rug I've picked for the room. The rug and the two prints are from Urban Outfitters. I can't wait to actually purchase these items and see it the room come together! Can't wait to share with you the room development along the way!

Happy Monday!
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment