Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY VALENTINE'S WISHLIST


1. Delightful Gold Maxi Dress >> Swell 2. Ikea Kitchen Cart >> Ikea 3. Adorable Home Print >> Etsy 4. Black and White Dress >> Sosie 5. Fringe Ankle Boots >> Lulu's 6. Heart Door Mat >> Ikea 7. Gold Pendant Light >> Shades of Light (Young House Love's new fabulous light line)

The husband and I love to exchange gifts, especially on Valentine's Day. Six years ago today he told me for the first time I was the cutest girl in the whole school (I'm still blushing). I'm not ashamed to let him know what item's I've been eyeing, but usually he comes up with something better to give me than I could ask. I thought I'd share with you my Valentine's Day Wishlist. 

Do you have any plans or gifts made for this lovely holiday?

Happy Valentine's Day!
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment