Monday, February 18, 2013

I LOVE BLAZERS


I love blazers. With a well fitted blazer your once casual outfit can take on a classy and professional look. I love the lace blazer because it provides frilly, feminine touch and reminds me of spring. The black blazer gives a clean and professional touch. When I need an extra boost of confidence I like to throw that item on. And then there is the electric blue blazer, does anyone else love this wild color? I paired it up with black and white stripes here, but I also love to layer it over another bright color like coral. And then most importantly, layer on the accessories to make your blazer uniquely you. 

Joanna

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your accessories:)

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to add a blazer to my closet, that lace one is so pretty.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete